Our Community Nursery thrives from joint working partnership with parents. The Nursery is managed by the parents, and relies on their voluntary help in all areas of maintaining and running the nursery.
Admissions policy: We operate a waiting list dependent on time of application, age of child, and these other criteria:
- Children with a statement of special educational needs, or a child with a recognised special need, awaiting assessment.
- Children deemed to be a priority by Camden safeguarding team, a GP or Health Visitor.
- Children registered on the Government’s “two year old scheme”.
- Families with parents/siblings with disability.
- Multiple birth children.
- Children who have/ have had a sibling at the setting.
- Children whose home address is situated within the ward areas of Bloomsbury, Covent Garden, Holborn or Kings Cross.
- All other children.
There is usually only one main intake a year between August and September. Other occasional places arise during the year